Defining2008/ For Better Or For Worse
I must say that this has been the most eventful year of my life. I have had my Best and Worst experiences this year. I will make top ten of each just for fun.
10. On the day of my accident I had to go to training… we had a two minute survival drill. I had to fight off two Beastly guys, and well lets say they left me with quite a headache. They kicked my butt
9. After my accident I filled out and dealt with all types of paperwork for Social Security but still didn’t get approved… jerks
8. Over the course of the year I had gotten 6 traffic violation tickets… hee hee oops. I can’t even remember what they were for
7. My stupid and selfish self decided that I wanted a cool bike so I sold my only car for it. The Mustang GT… Oh well things happen for a reason and I would not be where I am now if I hadn’t
6. Because of obvious circumstances I lost my home with my brother Daniel… had to move back with my parents for the third time
5. Plain and simple…. Osama won the election, oops I mean OBAMA
4. This one is a biggie for me personally… I gained twenty pounds of FAT all in my stomach. YEP I have a gut
3. I lost my job at NASA… they didnt care
2. IKE hit the coast… It took my family’s home, my backup car, my other motorcycle, and thousands of dollars worth of other belongings of mine.
1. NUMBER ONE!!! the most obvious of all, the motorcycle accident which has left me starting the new year crippled.
10. I started a cool collection of canes. My two favorite would have to be the glass one and the one with flames
9. I have gotten a better relationship with my in-laws through everything that has happened.
8. I got a computer, a MAC to be more precise. I love it I have spent a lot of time making fun music
7. When I worked for the mall I got promoted to a Supervisor =) That is really good for a resume
6. Even though there a bunch of “little” things that could be fixed, I got a really cool car 1987 Camaro IROC-Z. It has a nice big 350 V8 engine… “Manly Chuckles” >=D
5. Through one of my Wife’s friends we were led to a home Church.
4. Through all the things in my life especially this year I had all my closest friends there for me whenever I needed them. Except when I lived with Daniel, he was never home. HA!
3. God blessed me greatly! I had almost $80,000 in medical bills and God took it all away! I owe nothing. Thank you Jesus =D
2. I went on my first cruise! It was for my honeymoon, and we had a blast! YAY I love boats!!!
1. The Number ONE best thing that has happened for 2008, is that I got to make my best friend and the love of my life, MY WIFE. I can’t be without her
“A roller-coaster year”